With this plugin you can:
- Add map with pin to each K2 entry.
- Choose the map type like roadmap, satellite etc (globally and per item).
- Choose from 4 color sets of icons (globally).
- Set locale like English, Russian etc. (globally).
- Choose the zoom (globally and per item).
- No need for API key. It runs out of the box.
- You can now choose the type of pin type (i.e. hotel, bar, restaurant etc.) to add (we have added some most common, you may decide to use any with small modification).
- You enter the address and the plugin will use the Google geocoding function to determine the correct place.
- Support for displaying all items in a category into a single map with link to each entry.
- Supports Google Street View.
Demo – K2 Item (single entry).
Demo – K2 Category (all entries in a category).
Documentation - http://review.styleware.eu/k2-google-maps
Attention: In order to function correctly, the addresses entered in the plugin parameters per item, should be very correct and in the manner, which Google uses to determine the exact coordinates. Mistyping or wrong addresses will result into not loading the plugin for the exact K2 item.