Because of wide functionality this tool can replace such extensions like "latest news", "popular content", "random articles", "display news", etc. No more need for many strictly specialized content modules — RAXO All-mode K2 takes care of it all.
Fully compatible with latest Joomla 3.x
Short list of features:
- Display K2 items from one/several/all categories or only selected items by ID.
- TOP Items: emphasize the most important items by creating particular view for them.
- Automatic thumbnail generation from existing images in your articles.
- Date filtering
Item filtration by predefined filters: Today, Yesterday, This week, Last week, This month, Last month, This year, Last year
This day in history, This month in history;
Display items from the specified time interval;
Display items from the specified time period relative to the current date.
- Filter by Author and Author Alias:
Make a list of K2 items by a certain author;
Items of a certain author from selected K2 categories;
List of K2 items by several authors;
K2 items added by a logged-in user;
Exclude K2 items added by a logged-in user.
- External comment systems support: JComments, JA Comment, Komento, CComment.
- Show items by K2 tags.
- Support for three types of date: created date, modification date or start publishing date.
- Show non-public content: display short teasers of hidden items for all site visitors.
- A lot of ordering options: by date/popularity/rating/comments/etc. (17 variants).
- Show/hide any content elements: date/author/hits/rating/number of comments/etc.
- Smart title and text limitation that preserves whole words & HTML tags.
- Exclude some items (by ID) from the module output.
- Template usage: 3 superb build-in templates ready to use.
- Full List of Features: https://www.raxo.org/raxo-all-mode-k2.html
4 Built-in Layouts: https://www.raxo.org/built-in-layouts.html
8 Additional Layouts: https://www.raxo.org/additional-layouts.html