The power of DM Articles Filter is customization: you can choose which user level is needed to see the filters (for instance, you can decide to let everyone filter by category, but only registered users to search by data). In addition, you can customize results appearance (displaying or hiding articles' date).
You can choose to limit results to a particular group of categories and decide which filters are available and which not.
- Filter K2 content by category, tag, title, date;
- Set access level needed to use each filter;
- Force results to be part of a particular set of categories;
- Show articles' creation date;
- CSS-based appearance: easy to configure!