SJ Scattered Gallery for K2 - An original Joomla 3.x module for images displaying
With this module, the images will be scattered randomly in a container. When an item is selected, it will move to the middle and the others will shift to the sides with smooth effect. Moreover, the module supports for item's backface which presents such information: created date, author, comment number, short description, tags. To show the backface, you only need to click on the current navigation dot.
Specially, the module allows to retrieve items from K2 component. You can select one or more categories as well as the number of displaying item. The use-friendly back-end interface allows you easily to manage any module parameters. SJ Scattered Gallery for K2 can be placed on a highlight position to effectively impress your website.
Let's take a preview on it now!
# Main Features
- Support Responsive layout
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5, Chrome.
- Allow to show/hide module title
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Support Multi-Language
- Support opening link in: Parent Window, New Window, Popup
- Allow to set module height
- Allow to display Overlay
- Allow to input Overlay text
- Allow to retrieve items from categories or select specific items
- Allow to select one or all category in component
- Allow to choose children categories OR not
- Allow to set the number of item to display
- Allow to order by many criteria
- Allow to show/hide or show only featured item
- Allow to set max length of item title & description
- Allow to show/hide item params: title, description, k2 comment number, rating, tags...
- Allow get image from various sources
- Allow to resize images
- Allow to set format for all output file
- Allow to set the color of image background
- Allow you to choose another CSS class that suits your template
- Set custom layout for this module
- Allow you to include Jquery OR not
- Support pre- and post- text with each instance
- Support caching to make your website loads faster
- Allow to set the number of columns that module will use
- Allow to select the HTML Tag for module header/title