In addition, this Joomla module provides the filtering parameters according to time. It means that users can easily choose filter fields from date to date, or in a period time.
In the back-end panel, you can totally control any parameters from filter groups to filter fields to display. In addition, the module allows you to select the number of products for showing and set CSS selector for area results. SJ Filter K2 extension supports all standard features of the core K2 component:
- Alternative Layout – Set custom layout for this extension.
- Module Class Suffix – Allow you to choose another CSS class that suits your template
- Pre-text – The content to show at the top of module.
- Post-texl – The content to show at the end of module.
- Caching – Select whether to cache the content of this module.
- Cache Time – The time in seconds before the module is recached.
- Module Tag – Allow to select the HTML Tag for module.
- Bootstrap Size – Allow to set the number of columns that module will use.
- Header Tag – Allow to select the HTML Tag for module header/title.
- Header Class – Support the CSS Class for module header/title.
- Module Style – Select module style.
# Main Features 1. Compatible with Joomla 3.5.1 2. Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome 3. Allow to set products categories in options 4. Allow to set the area results 5. Allow to display Categories ( name, brand or type ) and filter according to Date 6. Support sort form, with order products by many criteria right on front-end 7. Allow to select categories for filtering 8. Allow to set number products in each filter option 9. Support sort product order by: Product Name, SKU, Category, Manufacture name ( Brandname) 10. Support drop down list for filter fields 11. Allow to set date for product in a period to filter 12. Support caching to make your website load faster 14. Support SEO, pre- and post- text with each instance
VERSION 1.1.0 - Released on 11-May-2016 [+] Initial Released