1. Users that can submit items and can't publish.
2. Users that can manage items and can't publish.
3. Admin that have full access on item publishing.
- if user submit item in front end, this plugin can send notification to email that defined in admin section of plugin.
- if user try to open submitted article in back-end, there is an option to approve or reject this article and notify to article submitter by comment.
- if approve select, plugin change ownership of selected item to selected admin and send email to notify.
- if reject select, plugin send email notify to one of authors that selected from drop-down.
So with this three step admin not need to check for spelling and grammatical error because manager do this kind of staff and admin just publish item.
Notification : when user is in admin group and select reject, plugin load list of managers in drop-down and if user is manager an chose reject, plugin load list of authors. Also if reject select, article automatically will be unpublished.