SEO content analysis for K2 items powered by the fabulous Yoast SEO engine. Optimize your Joomla K2 pages based on keywords you provide. Check quickly how your page will look in search results using the Snippet preview that Route 66 provides!
Route 66 can optimize your site to achieve a high score at Google PageSpeed! Route 66 follows the Google PageSpeed recommendations to make your Joomla K2 site get ranked high by Google.
Improve K2 SEO by giving custom names to your K2 items images! You can enter the desired filename for the item image in the corresponding field that Econa adds in K2 "Image" tab in the item edit form.
The result filename will be the text you entered plus an identification for the image size. If for example you enter the text "apples" to be used as the filename the result for the large image will be "apples_L.jpg" . Note that K2 converts all uploaded images in JPEG format and this cannot be changed by Econa.
In addition to custom image names, Econa makes the K2's image uploading experience even better! All image uploads are now performed using AJAX requests making things even faster.
Econa can optimize the images that users add to K2 items content! You can choose whether you wish to resize those images in the dimensions provided by the WYSIWYG editor or define multiple dimensions and enable HTML5 responsive images ( retina images are also supported ) !
When responsive images are enabled your site will serve automatically the most appropriate image size depending on the visitor's device saving user's bandwidth and thus making your site load faster! If you define an image size for retina displays, devices with retina pixel density will get served with that image automatically.
K2 now gets a great image editor! Econa allows you to perform basic image editing operations like cropping, rotating and flipping directly in the K2 item edit form.
Do you care about SEO? Are you tired of being penalized by Google for having a duplicate content?
With our plugin you will get real canonical links for your K2 articles/tags/categories. We've tried all other solutions, tried Joomla 3 native solution, and found out that they all had some issues, as reported on various forums around the web.
We care about SEO, so we decided to develop our own plugin, to have real K2 canonical links.
Don't worry anymore if you can reach a K2 article with links like:
All of them will have the same canonical link!
Same goes for tags like
Even user views are supported!
Furthermore, it will detect if an article/tag/category has a direct link in the menu and use it as the canonical version, attention is payed so that the most appropriate link is chosen!
Works with Joomla 2.5 and 3.x!
* Encode canonical link parts, improvement for links with utf-8 characters
+ One click updates using native Joomla interface
+ Option to enable/disable redirection between slashed and non-slashed page
* K2: Do not redirect ChronoForms for K2
* Potential infinite redirect loop for the homepage
* Differentiate links with and without a trailing slash
+ Enable Chronoforms support in item view
* Full PHP 7 support
* Canonical for tag with own menu would sometimes be incorrect
+ Added support for 'latest' view
+ Option to remove trailing slash from canonical links
+ Option to remove canonical link when on canonical page
* Don't execute the plugin if component option was overriden via POST
* remove possible notice in error log (no negative influence otherwise)
* make sure the plugin is activated only for html views, and not for json etc
* fix compatility between date filtering in K2 tools module and permanent redirect
+ Added full support with pagination for User view in K2
* Fixed a potential issue with redirection and query ignore parameter
* do not redirect non-sef urls with raw output
+ Added an option to ignore query in url's for permanent redirection
+ Added support for itemllist view filtered by date using K2 Tools
* Improved redirection mechanism
* Improved compatibility with JotCache and System Language Filter plugin
* Improved compatibility with Language filter system plugin
Get the most advanced glossary to define terms, generate nice and automatic tooltips, showing definition in your Joomla content. With SEO Glossary it's easy to define one or billions terms in your website. Now compatible with Joomla 2.5 and 3.x.
With SEO glossary you can create multilingual dictionary, glossary, glossary of abbreviations, and much more.
Video demo available here: http://www.joomunited.com/products/seo-glossary
- Display definition in jQuery tooltip, in dedicated page, in component view
- Create some inner links with semantic content automatically
- Glossary term is inserted your URL to enhance your website SEO (using joomla native URL optimization)
- 2 additional responsive themes available in the package
- Dedicated search engine and Joomla search plugin
- K2, Zoo (pages & blog), Redshop, Hikashop, Flexicontent compatible and all extension calling content plugin
- Ability to disable SEO Glossary in specific Joomla articles
- Ability to choose how many times your term will be linked to his definition per article
- Ability to show only tooltip definition, not links to glossary
- Add synonyms in tooltips
- Globally disable tooltips
- Disable glossary tooltips by: article categories, menus, Joomla components
- Xmap plugin, Jsitemap compatible, Kunena compatible
- Menu option to show one or all glossaries
- Create unlimited glossaries
- Add custom alphabets for each glossary (ie categories of definition)
- Visually customization available for tooltips (not necessary to change css style)
- The tooltip can be manage with a pickup color (no css used)
- HTML output in tooltips
- Frontend edition
- Search module with filters
- Import/Export tool: export as csv, import or update definitions and glossaries
- Definition module with display as list, intro and both with auto crop
- All element in the glossary view can be shown/hide with parameters (search display, number of terms, glossary list, pagination...)
- The component is translated in English, Dutch, Spanish, French, Sweden, German
- A definition can be linked with others definitions
- Everything is managed from the component (easy to use)
- Use the native joomla multilingual
- Cut your definition in tooltips with a "Read more..."
- Use the Joomla ACL to submit terms definitions from the frontend
- Follow/Nofollow SEO option
- Advanced features to use the non latin characters
- Share on social networks button
- Integration with Disqus (coments)
- Video support in tooltips
- Tested and compatible with Yootheme, Joomlart and rockettheme products