- Fixed PHP notices/warnings
- Comments from users with administrative permissions are now auto-published in the frontend, even if comment moderation is enabled.
- Fixed issue preventing managers from changing author in item edit form (under Joomla! 1.5)
- Fixed sh404SEF issue with K2 feeds
- Added new ordering option "most recent first (by date published)". This option is especially useful for websites where scheduling items to be published in the future is very important (e.g. in major publications). Items will appear sorted by publishing date (descending).
If you already have 2.5.3 installed on your site, there are no template changes to v2.5.4, so you can safely update to this latest version ASAP. If you have a prior version installed on your site (2.5.0-2.5.2), you can also safely upgrade, but have a look first at the changes implemented so far (you may wanna update your templates) https://getk2.org/blog/itemlist/tag/release
As always, BACKUP your site before updating to this latest release, by using the free Akeeba Backup extension.