K2 is the popular powerful content extension for Joomla with CCK-like (content construction kit) features. Every item of K2 can be extended by extra fields. If the most important part of your K2 content is extra fields then you would find it difficult to modify your K2 items. You need to go to item list, click an item, click Extra Fields tab, modify extra fields, save the item, go back to the list, click an item, and so on... It is also difficult for you to compare the extra field values of your K2 items. You can't open 10 browser tabs to check and compare 10 items.
CMK2Inline is designed to help you on this - manage extra fields in K2 with ease.
- Show/hide columns in K2 item list.
- Change ordering of the columns.
- Add columns for extra fields to the list.
- Add/edit value of extra fields in-place.
- Add/edit value of an extra field for many K2 items at once.
- Use AJAX to save extra fields.
- Popup notification for the result of AJAX request.
- Tool to create/delete override layout file right in Joomla! back-end.
- Support the following extra field’s types:
- Text field
- Textarea (Editor is not supported)
- Drop-down selection
- Multi-select list
- Radio buttons (Displayed as drop-down selection to save space)
- Joomla! 3.x.x: CM K2 Inline is NOT compatible with Joomla! 1.x.x or 2.x.x, only Joomla! 3.x.x is supported. Please check Joomla! 3’s technical requirements for more information.
- Bootstrap 2: CM K2 Inline is NOT compatible with Bootstrap 3. Bootstrap 2 is available by default in Joomla! 3.x.x. The default template of Joomla! back-end (Isis) uses Bootstrap 2, so this template is recommended, if you use a custom back-end template, it must support Bootstrap 2.
- K2: CM K2 Inline was tested on K2 2.6.5, 2.6.6, 2.6.7, 2.6.8 and 2.6.9.