DM Articles Filter is a component that lets your visitors filter K2 content by category, title and date. Results are displayed in a list of articles linked (with SEF urls) to their content.
The power of DM Articles Filter is customization: you can choose which user level is needed to see the filters (for instance, you can decide to let everyone filter by category, but only registered users to search by data). In addition, you can customize results appearance (displaying or hiding articles' date).
You can choose to limit results to a particular group of categories and decide which filters are available and which not.
Filter K2 content by category, tag, title, date;
Set access level needed to use each filter;
Force results to be part of a particular set of categories;
JA Filter & Search Module for K2 provides search and filter feature for K2 Component based on extra fields parameters. Such specific search or filter capability has been missing for long in K2.
The best part is, it now supports horizontal layout too with option to choose number of columns display, as was requested by many users. A new demo site is also up highlighting both the layouts and search options.
* First and the only module to provide such advanced search feature.
* Horizontal or vertical layout, with option to choose number of columns in horizontal layout.
* Multi (combo) parameters filtering.
* Configurable filter parameters (option to select specific parameter to display in the search).
* Multi display options for each filter parameter. Eg: you can choose to display a pricing range as min-max value or as a preset dropdown or even multiselct or radio select.
* Easy backend for configuration
* More exciting features are coming in the next release. More
DM Categories Dropdown allows you to list K2 categories inside a dropdown or a listbox within a Joomla module. You can choose to list categories (and, if you want, their subcategories in a structured list) having a particular parent. In addition, the module can show an intro text, a link at the bottom, the articles' creation date. You can choose to have the active item always selected; SEF is supported with native Joomla API. More
DM Articles Dropdown allows you to list K2 article titles inside a dropdown within a Joomla module. You can choose to list titles belonging to a K2 category or having a particular keyword.
With DM Articles Dropdown you can decide to show the articles' date and format it exactly as you need, setting its font style, its position, its format and so on. In addition, you can choose to display a bottom link, allowing you to provide a customized "read more link" to your module. More