Start your update engines! K2 v2.5.7 is now available to download.
If you're in Joomla! version 1.7 to version 2.5, you can update from 2.5.5 or 2.5.6 to this latest build directly via the built-in Joomla! updater. If you're on Joomla! 1.5 or if you use a version prior to K2 v2.5.5, just grab the zip file and upload on top.
There are no template changes since 2.5.4 so you can safely upgrade with no need to check you MVC overrides on your template.
This is a maintenance release. Compared to v2.5.6, we fixed warnings/bugs/annoyances/gremlins mainly appearing in Joomla! 2.5.
JA Comment version 2.5.2 for Joomla! 2.5 released - Major improvement release
JA Comment version 2.5.2 for Joomla! 2.5 is here. It is a major improvement release with exciting add-in features such as:
a. Added new tab to show voted comment.
b. Detected user's location automatically or by inputting manually, and other minors can be found on our changelog for the in-depth details.
1. API now available for 3rd party developers to develop integration plugins.
2. K2, Easyblog and JoomBlog integration options by default.
3. Import from K2 comment and Compojoom comment component.
4. Single package installation.
5. Number of minor backend layout issues are fixed.
6. Numerous other bug fixes reported from earlier versions / forums.
For more details on the changes, you can read them at our Changelog or Compare it with the earlier version.
Visit JA Comment Component's updated Wiki to check out the comprehensive overview on all the features included and read the update for this release on our Blog for how to update the Component in the most convenient way.