With the help of the Zenkit templates it is possible to create a wide range of layouts for your K2 category views including:
- Leading slideshow.
- Masonry layout using leading items.
- Tabbed layout which provides clickable tabs to show leading, primary and secondary content.
- Accordion modes which target the content assigned to the primary layout.
- Featured left and feature right magazine type layouts.
- A two column blog layout.
These layouts are triggered by simply assigning a specific Zenkit template to the K2 category or menu item of your choice.
For a full run down of what's possible, please be sure to check out the Zenkit demo or read through the extensive Zenkit documentation.
Zenkit templates are currently only available to our club members, however in the next few days to a week we will be releasing a lite version that we will make available for free to non club members.